Friday, April 01, 2011

Have you tried it in a different style?

Added after comments from concerned friends ;o)
*
Oberon's Wood said...

Ah...seems like I didn't explain myself very well here!
It isn't that we are going to change our blogs in any way!!!
It's just another way to view EVERYONE's blogs...the blogs are the same...you can just add the view modes at the end of the blog address and it will show you another view...it doesn't change the actual blog...thankfully! :o)
And I totally agree with you I love black as a background to art...
And if I had to update things just to see a blog I would leave!
Thanks for the opinions though sweet peas :o)


But I'm not going to change the blogs in any way...so don't worry :o)
Why not have a go and see what your own blog looks like in one of the modes?
I'm not trying to promote Blogger ;o) I'm just open to different ways of seeing our Art :o)

Now here's the original post...

Hi everyone :o)
I was wondering if any of you have tried the new blogger idea of viewing blogs in a different way?
I've just tried it with this blog and it isn't too bad...
I think it needs to have more choice in the colours though...I'm not a big fan of 'white' but it does show the pretty pictures nicely and that has to be good for 'Arty blogs'

If you are all thinking that I have spring fever...click on these links to see if it works for you...
although they say it only works if you have 'updated' stuff on your 'puter...well my old girl is a great hulk of a machine and she manages...so it must be possible for us 'deprived ones ;o)
Here's the links...let me know how it looks at your end...if you pardon my wording ;o)
http://paganartists.blogspot.com/view/snapshot#!/
http://paganartists.blogspot.com/view/flipcard#!/
http://paganartists.blogspot.com/view/mosaic#!/
http://paganartists.blogspot.com/view/sidebar#!/
http://paganartists.blogspot.com/view/timeslide#!/

I know there are a lot of them...some not so great...but at least it looks like our blogs will be moving with the times ;o)

I'll be back later with something pretty to look at...just thought it would be better to try this without anything to drool over ;o)...
Bye my pretties :o)






3 comments:

  1. I like what we have, I really do! I use black everywhere...the one exception is this page, I needed to preserve a black border...Birthday-card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried looking at it but it requires an update in my browser. I wonder if it would end up alienating readers who can't be bothered to update browsers (read: me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...seems like I didn't explain myself very well here!
    It isn't that we are going to change our blogs in any way!!!
    It's just another way to view EVERYONE's blogs...the blogs are the same...you can just add the view modes at the end of the blog address and it will show you another view...it doesn't change the actual blog...thankfully! :o)
    And i totoally agree with you I love black as a background to art...
    And if i had to update things just to see a blog I would leave!
    Thanks for the opinions though sweet peas :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting PAN and for leaving a comment!