Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Merlin...


Hello everyone, are you all enjoying that small glow of sunshine peeping through the mist?
(Well that's what it's like here anyway...)

The beautiful picture shown above is by one of our new members Celine and it is just so lovely and green that I thought it would brighten up all of those still feeling the winter blues...
It's titled 'Merlin in Broceliande'.
I like the way Celine has blended the elements together to create this picture...makes me want to take a walk in the woods...maybe I'll meet up with Merlin?
Now that would be an intresting meeting...
Why isn't there a wizard about when I have my camera...?
If you would like to take a peek at more of Celine's work...it can be found here it is in French...but that shouldn't prevent you from peeking :o)
See you soon...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this Ms. Cee.
    Celine, your photography is so extraordinary. Wow. The Olde Bagg,Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous... I love the green... you know how I feel about spring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous indeed! I am a sucker for green, and it is gloomy and dark in NYC, we can use the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Cee for posting it. and thanks everyone for the nice comments. I love the green too and trees, the one behind Merlin is the king of Broceliande and one of the older tree of the forest...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting PAN and for leaving a comment!