Monday, January 31, 2011

Imbolg




Well it's almost here!
For everyone celebrating Imbolg...have a lovely time!
I thought Gemma's lovely picture depicts Imbolg and everything about it so well, I wanted to share it with you here...I do hope that Gemma doesn't mind me 'having' to blur her picture a little...it's either that or we have to go all 'adult' on blogger and that just seems daft :o(
Still...I bet there are a few out there that would love to see any pagan site closed down...so better to not give them the ammunition ;o)
As the picture says it all...there is not much point in me 'spelling it all out' to you...so I'll leave it up to you to find the interpretation you wish...
Bye for now everyone...go enjoy the festival :o)

4 comments:

  1. In the belly! She is beautiful! I love the colors of the hair, her heavy belly and the sun peaking over her head. Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! A blessed Imbolc to all of you lovelies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Happy Imbolc to all you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its beautiful in so many ways, it truely is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting PAN and for leaving a comment!