Thursday, June 03, 2010


The Elements Quadtych

This is the latest in a growing line of Elemental Quadtych's I've painted, the original set was requested by my Coven High Priestess as a decoration for the Covenstead...it was her idea and a good one too!
Google any element individually and it is probably one of my paintings that is top result on google images, they are well known now.
This set differs from it's predecessors though, still acrylics on canvas, they are however rather smaller at just 5 x 7 inches each.
Also, I've dropped the practice of making sharp exact elemental symbols like here.... Fire painting.. and allowed a laid back and obviously free hand style to be applied to the symbols, why not?
For the first time I have something on here for sale, they are £70.00 or whatever that is in dollars...read about them here too... http://seawitchartist-sales.blogspot.com/
They could be hung together, or in their own corners...and come down to decorate that magick circle when you do ritual!



3 comments:

  1. As is the case with all of your work, these are wonderful. I just love your eye and style. These are gorgeous together. Great posting. The Olde Bagg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seawitch...you have captured the spirit of each one perfectly!
    I love how they feel...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting PAN and for leaving a comment!